DONATION REQUESTS FOR CONSIDERATION AT THE MARCELL TOWNSHIP’S ANNUAL MEETING
MARCH 13, 2012
- SUPPORT WITHIN REACH (formerly knows as Itasca Alliance Against Sexual Assault) our mission is to reduce the impact and harm of sexual violence on individuals and families in the communities we serve. Any amount.
- ELDER CIRCLE; linking seniors to services & volunteer opportunities. Any amount.
- FRIENDS FOR ANIMAL WELFARE, INC. monetary donation to help stem the overpopulation of unwanted pets. Any amount.
- ITASCA COUNTY AGRICULTURAL ASSOCIATION; monetary support goes towards our costs for ribbons, judges, superintendents to supervise the building, educational programming and other operational costs. Amount $75.00.
- ITASCA HISTORICAL SOCIETY; we need assistance in order to make preservation of the past a truly collective endeavor. Any amount.
- MARCELL FAMILY CENTER; provides a venue for recreation activities, educational programs, public hearings, public information seminars, youth programs, local meetings, etc. Amount $500.00
- HOME VISITOR PROGRAM; helping seniors get the services they need with no income limits while in their homes. Amount $500.00
- BIGFORK VALLEY COMMUNITY FOUNDATION; securing resources to maintain and enhance the quality of life for Northern Itasca Hospital District Communities. Any amount
THE TOWNSHIP BOARD RECOMMENDS APPROVING THE DONATION REQUEST FOR THE MARCELL FAMILY CENTER IN THE AMOUNT OF $500.00.
back to woodsnews